Sunday, April 14, 2024

Can anyone explain this about Jesus Christ?



Revelation 1:17-18 [17] When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. [18] I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. ‭Philippians 2:5-7 [5] In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: [6] Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; [7] rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. ‭‭Matthew 2:11 [11] On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 1. Is Jesus God or the Son of God? 2. Why did Jesus pray to God? 3. Was Jesus worshiped? 4. What does it all have to do with us? Resources: Jesus is God https://www.livinggodministries.net/living_god_ministries/radio_archive/audio_files/gospel_of_john_041_8_41_59_jesus_is_god_ext.mp3 The Gospel https://www.livinggodministries.net/living_god_ministries/radio_archive/audio_files/the_gospel.mp3

No comments: