Frustrated, I exclaimed to God, "if this is getting to know you, I won't know you." Ten years later the Lord would answer my prayer. After becoming a born again Christian I learned that what I sought to gain through sin could only be found in the resurrected life of Jesus Christ. Now, I desire to share the finished work of Christ and His life in the believer with all who seek to find rest from the impossible burdens of life and religion.
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Philippians 4:8 Excellent and Praiseworthy
Philippians 4:8 calls us to fix our minds on what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable. In this video, we explore how these qualities shape a Christian mind and help us think in ways that reflect Christ. If you want a deeper, practical look at how to guard your thoughts and pursue moral beauty, this teaching is for you.Resources: Your Identity in Christ Living God Ministries - Your Identity in Christ https://share.google/Ep96BBBnVJOF8ZeRR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment